Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Business Name

Alright Boys,

I'm trying to come up with a name for this business as I am designing the identity for college. At the minute I'm throwing around the names

Switch
Chameleon
Neo
Volition - it means free will which is important because this identity is all about a choice people have never had before

I would appreciate your opinion on the above names and also any suggestions that you would like to volunteer. When thinking of a name its important to remember what we are about. That is giving people a more environmental transport option, saving people money and giving people a choice that they have never had before.

5 comments:

  1. Volition is interesting. But you gotta ask does it really say anything to our customer base. Most people probably aren't aware of what the word means, I wasn't. It makes it sound high tech but if you're trying to sell car conversions to people it needs to seem a bit more than just some high tech compnay. It needs a bit of warmth and character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Switch is good. Obvious connection to switching over from icc, also the word switch and electric are linked.

    Volition sounds too like violation to be honest! and most ppl wont know what it means.

    Chameleon is okay, sounds a bit cheap for want of a better word. Like a daewoo car maybe! But it could work.

    Neo.... maybe, I just think matrix tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm just going to run with Switch. As a name its ideal it says everything we need it to. I'll post up the logo designs when I've got them ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The reasons people will be converting their cars will be:
    To save money
    and to be enviromentally friendly.
    So maybe incorporating words like: Eco and Green.... stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete